Sunday, September 19, 2004

Firefox is just lovely

OK all you Internet Explorer users out there, let me tell you something. A new web browser is out and I absolutely love it. It is called Firefox. It's just better than sliced bread in my book.

Why is Firefox so great? I would say two things primarily. First, it has tabbed browsing. I LOVE tabbed browsing and just don't see how I could go back. If you're not sure what I mean, I mean that you can open up new web pages in tabs across the top of your screen instead of opening new instances of IE every time you want to have more than one web page open at a time. As one who frequently has over four or five open at a time, this is a great feature. I just love it.

Firefox also comes with a host of free plug-ins. Go to the Firefox website and check out the extensions. You'll notice that there are quite a bit.

I've been using Firefox almost exclusively now for about five months. I must say that I am very pleased. Try it out. If you don't like it, you can always go back to IE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home