Intro to Blogs and Blogging
I know lots of people who know nothing at all about blogs. I didn't half a year ago, I guess. But, now I love to blog. Well, this is the beginning (well, one part was written already) of a series of entries on what blogs are. So, friends and strangers, if you are curious, read on. Essentially, the goal is to explain what they are, ideas about blogging, and technologies that make it all so much better. But one thing at a time.
I'll just keep updating this blog with links to the pieces as I write them. I'll also add a link somewhere on the blog where anybody can get here anytime.
1. What Is A Blog? (September 21, 2004)
2. Why Everyone Should Blog (September 21, 2004)
3. What is RSS and ATOM? (September 30, 2004)
4. Feed Readers (January 17, 2005)
5. Podcasting (February 2, 2004)