Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Intro to Blogs and Blogging

I know lots of people who know nothing at all about blogs. I didn't half a year ago, I guess. But, now I love to blog. Well, this is the beginning (well, one part was written already) of a series of entries on what blogs are. So, friends and strangers, if you are curious, read on. Essentially, the goal is to explain what they are, ideas about blogging, and technologies that make it all so much better. But one thing at a time.

I'll just keep updating this blog with links to the pieces as I write them. I'll also add a link somewhere on the blog where anybody can get here anytime.

1. What Is A Blog? (September 21, 2004)
2. Why Everyone Should Blog (September 21, 2004)
3. What is RSS and ATOM? (September 30, 2004)
4. Feed Readers (January 17, 2005)
5. Podcasting (February 2, 2004)

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Series of entries, not series of blogs.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Eric Sowell said...

You are so right. Thanks, oh anonymous one.

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Davila preaches about the Perils of Parallels. I preach Beware of Bloggers! Put that in your advice for evaluating internet sources. Who better to write such advice than the master of dissimulation himself, Jeffrey B. Gibson? Or is it Jeffery or Jefferey - it's spelt two ways on Jim Davila's blague, sorry blog - even he is confused by Jeffrey's many aliases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home