Sunday, October 17, 2004

Time Flies

I just realized how long it has been since I blogged last. What have I been doing?

Well, mostly one of two things. First, I'm getting ready for SBL. I can't really tell you much more than it involves Greek, technology, and syntactical tagging and research, but that might tell you enough. Sorry. But if you're interested, and if you'll be at SBL, drop by the NET Bible booth and ask for me. I won't be at ETS, though, so don't look for me there. Eventually we'll have something up on the web for everyone to see, but I'm not sure when that will be.

Also, I've been spending lots of time with pdf generation libraries. I've found one really good commercial library, but I really need a free one. I've found three. One is just not very feature rich, another is hard to use, and another I haven't had enough time with to tell. I'll give a full report later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home