Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Farewell SBL

SBL is now over. I am now visiting my brother in Houston. The conference was a huge success, I feel. This morning I had a couple more very interesting encounters.

First was Paul Nikkel of www.deinde.org. We had a very nice conversation about open source ideas and the NET GEMS project. I'm very glad you dropped by, Paul. It was nice to meet you.

I also had the pleasure of sitting down with Mike and Mike from Bibleworks. They gave me a little preview of what's coming down the pike for them. Of course, I can't tell you. But that shouldn't surprise some of you, since I've been saying that a lot recently about various things. Just know that it is very cool and you should be looking forward to it. And they are very nice guys, too. I'm glad I can like them and their software.

I got a number of really good books at SBL. Frankly, that's the best reason to go. The exhibit hall is filled with such great things. Later on I'll give highlights. I don't even have half of my books with me at the moment. Later!

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would tell you what I think of your site, but I can't for obvious reasons.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Eric Sowell said...

I shall call you "Cryptic Man."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home