Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Greek Class Chat and Pimsleur

Had our pastor and his wife over for dinner last night. One of the chief topics of conversation was the Greek class, the philosophy/thinking behind how I wanted to lead the class, techniques, etc. We had a very nice discussion. He recommended coming up with a brochure about the class, which I plan on doing soon. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please contact me and I'll get you one.

On a related note, I finally got some of the lessons of my Pimsleur Modern Greek cd's onto my iPod for my listening enjoyment. Though I've spent a ton of time in biblical Greek and some outside of it, I haven't done anything in modern Greek. Well, that's going to change now. And I highly recommend the Pimsleur series for learning modern languages. I've used the German before, and when I have serious time to devote to Deutsch again, I'll be hitting those cd's once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home