Monday, January 24, 2005

This Just In: Blogging Decreases Productivity

Actually, not necessarily. I guess it just depends on what you call productivity. I was actually indending to get a lot done this morning, but I spent all morning either reading blogs or typing one big entry.

Also, I want to comfort my readers. I realized after I made this morning's post that, given it and my long SBL resolution post, I will likely be viewed from now on as a right-wing nut job. Well, I asked my carpooling buddy Mike C. to see if I was one. He said I wasn't, so take comfort.

Also, I find this to be an interesting trend. All my time in seminary, it seems, I found myself constantly critiquing evangelicalism and especially old-school dispensational thinking. Now I find myself defending evangelicalism (but not dispensationalism). Odd. Now, to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home