Monday, July 04, 2005

No Comments

Wow it's early in the morning.

Due to the sound advice of some and the example of others, I'm going to turn off comments for a while. Why? Just to remove one more means of one particular crazed individual of expressing himself at the expense of myself and others.

However, I would still like comments, of course! If you would like to comment on an entry on the blog, send it to me in an email and state that it is a comment and I will post it myself. That is, if you're not this particular individual.

At some point I will turn them back on. Tomorrow I will continue my little short series of posts on the MGM and Grokster case. I went out of town this weekend and was able to get a little clarification on some legal matters in this regard from my personal legal expert, my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home