Tuesday, August 23, 2005

MPower Systems - New Job

I am happy to announce that I am leaving my current employer, RealPage, to go work for MPower Systems. They do donor management software for non-profit religious organizations. This is another .NET programming job, which is great.

Though this gets me back under the more general umbrella of religious stuff, that actually has zero to do with the job change. If I were going to make a change for that reason, I certainly would not have picked that subject area (no offense). I'm going because my conversations with the programming manager gave me a great deal of confidence in her ability, and my time with the development team made me think that they were both capable and pleasant. I'm looking for a really good programming environment, and it seems that they have it. I will start there the week after labor day weekend, so I've got two weeks to finish out at RealPage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home