Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Developer Leaves MPower, And A Surprise

Often the exodus of employees from a company will mean that the company is doing something wrong. Not always though. The guy leaving here is a contractor, and his contract is up. It is a bummer that he's leaving since he seems pretty talented. Here is what he said in an email, and I don't think he was being insincere:

"As I’ve said before to some of you, I’ve worked on roughly 16 client sites since I’ve been in Dallas and MPower is by far the best place I’ve been in terms of the people and team work."

I've never heard that from someone leaving the companies that I have worked for. See, I'm not the only one who likes it here at MPower. This says a lot about this company, because programmers are really good at complaining :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home