Wednesday, October 05, 2005

In New House, Comments Back On

Well, we're finally in the new house. Comcast ended up being very quick about getting me setup again for my cable internet, so I'm up and running. Unfortunately, I'm still in a temporary study in the children's playroom. My playroom, the soon to be amazing-awesome-rockin-bad-cool study, is still in the works. It was painted a horrible pink color, and it took me three coats of primer to cover that up. Now it is painting time (anyone want to volunteer? -- just kidding). I've learned a lot about sheetrock repair recently, and will soon learn about leveling a cement floor and how to lay lamimite (sp?) wood flooring.

Comments are back on. I turned on some of the comment protection stuff that blogger provides. I'm hoping this will help my blog comment spam problem.