Friday, November 18, 2005

Finishing Study and A Game

What do I get to do this weekend? Well, we finish the study! Woohoo! At least it should be finished. I'll post pictures.

Also, my parents are coming into town. We're going to the zoo tomorrow.

In leau of anything profound, how about a game? The boss at my first full time job started blocking webpages (ones that shouldn't have been blocked). If you went to a webpage that was unauthorized, you got an "access denied" page. This irked some of us. So, we in the developers group came up with an idea and it was on the intranet for a few hours. One of my coworkers was nice enough to save it. Here is the Flash game I made for the occassion:

The Robby Game

Not much, but it was a fun joke. And yes, that is his picture :). Here's to the old times...

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger R. Mansfield said...

Of course, what we really want to know is how "Robby" responded to your little game!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Eric Sowell said...

At first he thought it was funny, but after a few hours he got annoyed. It was probably only on the network for about 6 hours.

Thankfully, all involved in getting it on the network kept from spilling the beans that I had done it!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kirk H. Sowell said...

Fun game you have there. You need to post more often.

And of course, with all this free time, you have plenty to help your brother with his website. Also, you need to change the link to my blog on your sidebar... I moved to a new site, as you know, back in April.

And don't forget to respond to that email I sent you.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Eric Sowell said...

Hi Chris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home